Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Growing up so fast!

Last year, July 29, 2008, Mama and Daddy found out I was a BOY! The picture above is an ultrasound. Mama says I have grown so much since then!
I'm holding on all by myself!

Thanks, Aunt Rebekah, for the cool GAP pajama pants.



I love smiling when Daddy and Mama take my picture.


I surprised Mama today! I held onto the sofa by myself! I pulled myself up on Daddy last night for the first time. Daddy lowered my crib because Mama found me trying to get out this morning! I had my first little cold over the weekend. It was mainly a small cough and runny nose. Mama thinks I must have caught it from someone on the plane. I went to see Mama and Daddy's 7AM dentist appointments this morning. I thought it was really cool. I laid on Mama's lap when they cleaned her teeth. The dentist said he hopes that I get Mama's teeth. By the way, I got a little too excited when Daddy came home and spit up peas and apples on his good pants! Thankfully, Mama had a free $10 coupon to the dry cleaners right by our home and we made it there before 7PM. Every night when Daddy comes home I wait by the door and Mama says, "Daddy's home.... Daddy's home!" I get so excited!!


1 comment:

Deb said...

Our grandpuppy does the same thing...gets so excited when I tell him Grandpa is home! Ha-Ha!

I think so, too, that you have grown up quite a bit since a year ago. What fun it has been!