Saturday, August 01, 2009

33 WEEKS OLD TODAY

Sitting in my high chair at Cracker Barrel.




Yesterday Mama left me for the first time with another babysitter. She played for a funeral at 4PM and had to leave me from 3:30-4:45PM at Calvary's Child Development Center. I cried a lot until they fed me my bananas. Then I was OK. Mama said she never wants to leave me again. I think she missed me more than I missed her. I was OK by the evening. You can see how much I am "talking" now. (Look at the video below!)
Today we left at 7AM and Mama practiced at Calvary before we drove to Concord Mills Mall. I had a lot of fun and I went to the pet store and saw all the fish and birds!! We went to Cracker Barrel for lunch - thanks to Aunt Rachel and Uncle Matt for Mama's b-day certificate!
My teeth are coming in, Grandma Hildebrand! Mama feels two sharp white stubs on my bottom gum and one on the top! I like to bite anything that comes near my mouth. Happy August 1st!

No comments: