Thursday, July 16, 2009





















I am having fun in Michigan! I slept 8 hours without waking up last night for the first time and then another 2 hours. Then after I was up for 1.5 hours I took a 2 1/2 hour nap! I also slept 2x in the afternoon. I must like this cooler weather. I got to play on the swing for the first time yesterday and today! I love it! We ate lunch with a fun group at church and then dinner with some great friends, the Sinkels. I like to go to church and say, "HI" to Papa every few hours. Uncle Ben found my great-grandpa's report cards from Black River Falls! His name was Brown Clifford Lanning. He was really smart.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Why does Grandma have such a big smile on here face? Ha-Ha! You look like you are having so much fun. Wish you could stop by my house.