Thursday, July 23, 2009

We're 31







Mama and I are 31: she is 31 years and I am 31 weeks! We had a fun day yesterday. Mama didn't teach any lessons and I slept for 4 hours in the morning! I awoke Mama at 3:30AM and decided to stay up so she could have an extra long birthday! Then I slept from 8:30AM-12:30PM. It is fun to be home! I missed Daddy. I said, "Da-Da" for the first time yesterday!! Mama clapped and tried to get a video of me saying it, but I get quiet when the video starts. We went to the pool and saw our cousins. Then I came back and played hard. I had 2 more 45-minute naps in the afternoon. The plane ride must have zonked me out. I discovered the door stops for the first time yesterday. Did you know every room has them?! Mama let me touch it once and now she doesn't let me any more. We got our car fixed - $425. I'd rather use the money on Gerber baby food. I like fruits the best. Mama and Daddy ate free at Moe's, Coldstone, and Strickland's --- all free coupons!

No comments: