Monday, July 20, 2009

Last day in Manton















It's my last day in Manton! I can't believe the time flew by so fast. I love to be at Papa and Nanny's home. Papa makes me laugh so hard when he "scares" me and I always try to reach for his pens and tracks in his shirt pocket. Nanny has the best meals. Next time I come I might be old enough to eat them. Nanny bought me diapers and had lots of toys for me to play with. My favorite was the bouncy seat and Noah's ark animals. I went to Lake Cadillac and Meijer for the first time! Mama and Aunt Rebekah worked their coupon magic and got 9 boxes of Chex cereal and a four pack Yoplait yogurt for only $8! Daddy, I missed you a lot, but thanks for letting us
go. I can't wait to see you at the airport when we arrive tomorrow afternoon! Can you bring Mr. Bee along for me to play with in the car?

1 comment:

Deb said...

I love that first pix...he looks so sad to have to leave Nanny's house. And that last pix of Brock...funny!