Saturday, July 25, 2009

32 weeks old today!








We had a full day today! I awoke at 6AM. We went to Walmart, Starbucks (for a free banana strawberry vivino shake for Mama and coffee for Daddy), Harris Teeter, and the gas station by 9AM! Then we came back and I took a nap while Mama and Daddy did chores. We all played in my room and skyped with Nanny and Papa until I napped again. Then we left for Red Robin - Mama had a free birthday burger coupon! Mama got a salmon burger and Daddy got a swiss-mushroom burger. They also gave us a free fudge sundae! I ate bananas and played with the balloon. I loved the balloon! Mama practiced at church while I played with Daddy and had a short nap. Then we went to Trader Joe's, a bread store, Lowe's foods, the bank, and the new Trader Marc's flea market. What a fun day!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Such a busy little guy! I need to hang out with your Mom for all that Free stuff.