Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Michigan Trip

Evie and Aunt Rebekah!
My farmer's tan! It's white between my fat rolls.


Papa and Brock in the Ark.




Tired in Detroit!


I love airplanes. I love smiling at all the people who are riding behind me! Everyone on the plane said I was such a good boy. Mama got me up at 3:50AM Tuesday morning and Daddy drove me to the airport by 5AM. The lines were really long, but they let me go through the fast lane! We had a layover in Detroit and we missed our plane to Traverse City even though Mama ran the entire A and C concourses. We were just minutes late and had to catch the next flight. Nanny and Papa were waiting for us and waving at us when we arrived! We had fun with Brock and Evie playing at the ark! Today the Whites surprised us and drove 3 hours to see us! Matt and Jacob held me! Sheri brought us a 4 berry Michigan pie that was absolutely delicious. I don't want to take long naps at Nanny's house because I don't want to miss anything!

No comments: