Saturday, August 15, 2009

35 weeks old

Like my wet hair-do?



See me standing all by myself??

We had a busy weekend! Mama played for a wedding today at noon so Daddy and I tagged along for the rehearsal last night and the wedding today. Daddy played with me a lot. He helps me crawl up the stairs, he took me to see the birds and fish in the preschool area, he let me say hi to the security staff, and he carried me as he walked around in circles inside the sanctuary to make me fall asleep. Friday I cried for 40 minutes before I fell asleep, but today I only cried for 10. I have 4 teeth now and sometimes they hurt and I'm just used to Mama putting me to sleep. We came home to take a nap and then went to Baxter for Mama to use her last b-day gift - an enormous slice of carrot cake at Peppers from Daddy! The owner gave us a free slice of raspberry erruption cake (another monster-size!) since we couldn't decide which one!! I didn't get any and Mama and Daddy ate it all!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Love the Do!