Friday, August 28, 2009

37 weeks and 8.5 months old

I love to play!







Thanks for the truck, Brock. I play with it all the time now that I'm a big boy.

My mugshot - guilty of biting Mama.

Can you see my bo-bo?

Mama caught me talking on video! Normally I get very quiet when she pulls out the camera. Can you see my teeth in the video? I like to bite Mama. I try to bite her on the shoulder when she is talking to other people. I can leave quite a red mark. Guess what I did today? I opened the garage door all by myself! Mama and Daddy have been trying to get me to push the button inside the garage for a while and I finally did it without any help! Daddy came home for lunch today because my car seat/stroller and Mama's phone were in his trunk. I was SO excited, but he only was here about 10 minutes because he had to drive back to work. I fell the other day and awoke with a puffy eye and scratch. I never cried and Mama doesn't know how I got the scratch. It doesn't hurt, but it makes Mama feel sad. You can see it in the pictures.

No comments: