Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Thankfulness





Yesterday I went with Mama to Daddy's Thanksgiving work lunch. I got to see Franklin Graham and Cliff Barrows and Daddy watched me the whole time while Mama played dinner music. I knocked over my Cheerios tupperware 2x, but Daddy didn't get mad at me. Mama gave me some of her yams and I loved them. I saw Mama eat 2 pieces of pie - hers and Daddy's!

Yesterday got me thinking of everything that I'm thankful for ....
  • Daddy, who plays with me and puts me to sleep when Mama is playing at church;
  • Mama, who feeds me and makes sure I'm dry and clean (especially in my nose and ears);
  • Bananas, raisins, peas, carrots, squash, Cherrios, (OK, I love eating!);
  • Swings, slides, and the playground;
  • Puppies and kitty cats;
  • My Aunts and Uncles and cousins;
  • Music to sway to;
  • Knowing how to walk and crawl and clap and scream and make bubbles with my mouth;
  • The YMCA pool;
  • Church family, our pastors, our SS class, and the organ that puts me to sleep (P.S. Mama plays the organ);
  • Papa, Nanny, Grandma, and Grandpa;
  • Nice clothes from Brock;
  • Books, toys, and running water;
  • Naps!
  • ... almost 1 year old!!!

No comments: