Sunday, November 08, 2009

last week being 10 months old


We were looking at the same thing...

Mama likes it when I give her a kiss!


Have you noticed Mama hasn't been doing as many blog entries about me lately? We've had several difficulties with our computer for a few weeks. After we bought the new laptop recently, we soon realized that there were a few problems and had to exchange it. Long story short, Mama lost all of her pictures and videos of me during the month of October. At least some are preserved on the blog.
I wore Brock's blue and white striped sport coat today. I don't really like hats anymore so you'll see me make a frowny face in one picture because I didn't want to wear the hat and Mama REALLY wanted to get a picture of me wearing it.

Daddy and I are really good buddies now. If Mama leaves to practice really early at the church, Daddy lets me sleep in the bed with him if I awake before Mama comes back. I always fall asleep in seconds and enjoy snoozing in the big bed until Mama comes back.
Papa and Nanny are coming this week! I'm really excited. I'll get to go to the airport to pick them up and see the big planes. We are thinking of fun things to do with them!

I have started "bopping" to music with my head and legs. Today during the church rehearsal, I awoke from sleep and started to sway to the beat.

When Mama chews gum, I pretend to chew gum with my mouth, too. I can also make a funny clicking sound now.

For some reason, Mama has had a hard time uploading videos and pictures lately. More to come when the connection is working!

No comments: