Friday, November 27, 2009

MY PARTY set-up

FARM THEME!



Dessert time.


My special "ROBERT" candles.
Mama wanted to get just a head start on my party preparations for tomorrow! I watched her make the chocolate cupcakes and put out some of the decorations.

Menu: chocolate cupcakes, cookies, ice-cream (dessert); sweet tea and water (drinks); crackers, cheese ball, ham, pretzles, chocolate and caramel dip, apples, carrots, candy corn (appetizers). We were going to have pumpkin fluff, but it was so good that Mama ate it all.

From Mama to Robert:
Little Robert, I can hardly believe you are my son and that God gave me my heart's desire to have a baby! I read Psalm 113:9 hundreds of times, hoping that I would someday be that joyful mother of children. This past year has been like a wonderful dream and each day your smile and love just make my heart sing!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a sweet prayer, Elizabeth! God is so good in granting you the desire of your heart in giving you Robert. With Evan's birthday near Christmas (and Robert's too), I love hearing about the story of Zechariah and Elizabeth having John the Baptist. I too can relate to their story and yours. :-)
So happy for you. You are a terrific Mom to Robert. It is evident in all we hear. God bless!
Love, Debbie <3