Friday, November 27, 2009

Grandpa and Thanksgiving weekend

Clap your hands if you are glad Daddy is home and doesn't have to work today!!
Grandpa is holding all 22 lbs of me. I stepped on the scale this week so I know how much I weigh.
We took Grandpa to Steak and Shake between 2-4PM today when shakes are 1/2 price. Daddy, Gpa, and Mama got huge shakes and Mama let me lick her spoon a few times. Don't worry, Grandma, I brushed my teeth when I got home.
I love to play with Daddy's face and he lets me horseplay.
Daddy watched me while Mama got her hair cut today for the first time since June/July!
Daddy snapped Mama giving me one of her wet kisses.
Why does everyone always want me to look at the camera? I'm ready to eat my applesauce!
Grandpa arrived Thursday afternoon! Daddy grilled steaks and yams for Thanksgiving dinner and we had applesauce, homemade cranberry bread, rice, ice-cream, cookies, and brownies. I only got applesauce and raisins. I love to play with Daddy's shoes and especially with the little wooden things that go inside to keep the shoes good. We got ready for my big day tomorrow - my 1st birthday party!!

No comments: