Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sunday 10/25 pictures







It rained all day today. Mama and I were bored at the end of the day, so we made some cookies and shared them with our neighbors. One of my neighbors is 1 year old and he has a dog named Luna. The dog licked me! I love dogs just like my Grandpa and Grandma and Daddy. I'm not afraid of them like Mama is.

There are a lot of pumpkins and scarecrows on our walking route. I wave to them when Mama says, "Say HI to the pumpkin," or "Say HI to the scarecrow!"

I have been going to bed by 6PM lately. Mama doesn't like it because she misses having family time when Daddy gets home at 6. Today Daddy got home at 5:20PM but I wanted to get in bed by 5:30PM! I just play a lot more and I'm tired at the end of the day.

Did I tell you that I took 3 steps yesterday? One of these days I'm going to be walking.

1 comment:

Candice {The Beautiful Mess} said...

liz- love your hair! its getting so long!