Friday, October 09, 2009

muffins and pajamas

I watched Mama make these banana muffins this morning (thanks to Nanny for the recipe!).
I like to stand on my tippy-toes.

I tried on some of my 12 month pajamas today even though I'm only 10 months old (almost).







Applesauce/Oatmeal/Banana Muffins

1 1/2 c. oatmeal
1 1/4 c. flour
3/4 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking powder
2/3 tsp. baking soda
3/4 c. applesauce
2 ripe mashed bananas
1/2 c. milk
3/4 cup brown sugar
3 T. olive oil
1 egg white

Heat oven to 400. Combine oats, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda. Add applesauce and bananas, milk sugar, oil and egg white. Mix just until dry ingredients are moist. Fill muffin cups almost full. Then top with 1/4 c. oatmeal, 2 T brown sugar and 1/8 t. cinnamon (mix and sprinkle over batter)

Bake 20-22 minutes or until deep golden brown.

No comments: