Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mama's first Mother's Day...





















Mama had her first official Mother's Day yesterday. Daddy and I spent some time getting the perfect gifts together for her. We gave her sandals, sports shorts, her favorite block of cheese, a book called, "I love Mommy," and a letter that Daddy typed for me to sign. He helped me sign my name. I was so excited that I didn't nap all day, but today (Monday) I took a 2 hour nap in the morning, a 3 hour nap mid-morning, and a 45 minute nap before dinner. I guess I was tired. I rolled over for the first time by myself this morning!
I also included a video of me singing on Saturday. Sometimes I feel like talking for 30 minutes to an hour. It makes Daddy and Mama laugh. Mama said I have a boy's soprano voice now, but she told me it will get lower when I get older.

No comments: