Thursday, May 28, 2009

Daddy and me

I don't look like a little baby any more. Last night when Mama and Daddy thought I was sleeping in my crib, I heard them playing some old videos when I was first born in the hospital. I think I heard Mama cry. She says she can hardly remember me being that little!













I like it when Daddy finally comes home from a long day at work! Mama is fun and all, but I like it best when both of them play with me! Mama says after 12 hours of holding me, she needs Daddy to hold me for a bit when he comes home because her arms are tired. Daddy decided that since we've been in the home more than a year and haven't yet used the jacuzzi, we should try it out! We filled the tub and kept pushing the "on" button, but nothing happened! Then Daddy had a great idea.... turn on the circuit breaker switch in the garage!
By the way, do you see my July 4th shirt? I like to wear it because that's Daddy's next day off.


No comments: