Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mama's big mistake!!


Mama decided it was time to clip my nails yesterday. She doesn't like it when I scratch my face (or hers)! Unfortunately, I was a bit too squirmy (who wouldn't be?), and Mama cut a little piece of my skin next to my nail on the third finger of my right hand and it started to bleed! I gave her a "What did you do that for?" look and went back to my own business eating my toes and reaching for Mama's hair. Mama looked pale as a ghost and kept apologizing and was on the phone with Daddy and Nanny and Papa wondering what to do next. She was all stressed out. I guess my finger was bleeding for what seemed like a long time to Mama and she kept holding my finger with a cold cloth for about an hour! When Daddy got home, he kept looking at it and he held it, too. Finally, they put a bandaid on me and I kept looking at it and wondering why it was on my finger. I was smiling the whole time, so Mama and Daddy weren't nervous anymore. They finally put me to bed. I slept great, but today I was exhausted from all the commotion yesterday! I awoke at 6:15AM, but slept from 7:15-9:00 and 10:15-past noon (I'm still sleeping). Mama still felt badly this morning, but I've been smiling at her so she won't worry about it anymore.

No comments: