Saturday, October 14, 2006

Apple pie without the cheese is like a kiss without the squeeze - right, Dad?





Mike and Sheri had us over for pie last night to celebrate Mike's birthday!

This pie company is located in Oxford! Check out their website: http://www.achatzpies.com/
All of the pies are made with natural ingredients and they taste suburb!

Sheri and Mike entered their Summer Photo Contest and they both tied for the winner!

This pie company makes fabulous pies! So far, thanks to Sheri, we've tasted the delicious apple, Michigan 4 berry, and Pumpkin/Cheesecake/Pecan pies!

What's your favorite pie?

4 comments:

Ben and Rebekah said...

Delish! I can't imagine all that filling! Mmmm!

Nancy said...

What amazing pies! They look soooo yummy!That pumpkin/cheesecake/pecan would have been the one I tried first...
Ahhhhhhhhh!

Deb said...

Oh my gosh, I think I just died and went to heaven. I have two favorites...cold and hot!

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

my mouth is SO watering for the apple pie...oh my!