Thursday, August 03, 2006

SHH! Surprise!


O.K. My family (especially Jeremy!) will never believe this, (except for Dad since I talked to him on the phone today to ask his opinion!) .....

After finishing piano lessons this afternoon, I drove to Walmart in the POURING rain and bought Jason a 20" RCA T.V. (on sale, of course!)!!! Unfortunately I got SOAKED (i.e. DRENCHED!) while I was trying to lift it into the car and started laughing right there in the Walmart parking lot!

Then I drove to Jason's office (which is actually about 40 seconds away) and said I wanted to do some filing for him until he finished work. He noticed I was DRIPPING and started asking me if I was walking outside. Of course, I said, "No." Unfortunately he kept asking questions, so he knows I went shopping somewhere and probably bought something!

I think he's going to be the first to read this in a few minutes. Right now he's in the restroom! I'm on the secretary computer so I'll be waiting for a comment from him in just a few minutes when I tell him to look!

I love surprises! I guess it was finally time to get a T.V. after 3 years of marriage since the loaner from Rach & Matt kicked the bucket a few months ago! NBC here we come, Jason.

6 comments:

Jason and Liz said...

I have THE BEST wife in the WORLD!!!!!

Rachel said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice gift, Liz! Isn't spending money fun??? ha ha :)

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Awww...you are too cute! I am with you on surprises...they are so fun! Enjoy your new TV!

Nancy said...

We are so excited about your purchase! ENJOY! Love you!

danlanning said...

way to go hildebrands....just don't go and get that cable package now....:)

Ben and Rebekah said...

Great work, Eliz! Now Jason can watch those four hour Nascar races every Sunday afternoon! :)