Saturday, August 12, 2006

I have the best job in the world...
















Do I have the BEST job in the world or what??!

Hmmmm...... I just "play" all day and make friends with parents and students who come to the apartment! What fun!

These adorable piano students were invited to a pizza party because they were the winners of a memorizing competition in April! (For every measure they memorized, they received one point; some had over 200 points in just four weeks of lessons!) We also had a summer memorizing competition in July, but I forgot to take pictures then!

I'm so glad Jason gets great insurance coverage because that allows me to have my own business! (... And to be with Jason at lunch time when he comes home for lunch!)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I don't know of another piano teacher that LOVES teaching students more than you do! What a special gift the Lord has given you! Wish I had a teacher like you when I took piano lessons..then I could play better :)

Rachel said...

Neat pictures, Liz! I know that you're a fantastic teacher...and that the kids love you!