Tuesday, March 09, 2010

ouch

I was very ouchy this past weekend! My back teeth are coming in and I don't like the pain. I wouldn't eat anything - even bananas. I didn't feel like naps or freezer fruit bars or playing. I even threw up yesterday all over Mama for the first time!

Saturday I was invited to Hailey's home. I played the whole time with her pink and purple tea cup set. Girls' toys are cool.

Sunday we spent all day at church. I ate some brownies and kept begging Daddy by using the "more" sign - I squeeze the first 2 fingers together multiple times!

Monday it started to really warm up! I played outside and got licked by Molly, the dog, who walked by. Molly's owner let me feed her a biscuit, but I didn't want to let go of it!

Today I was pretty much back to my normal self. I went swimming and played at the park. I can crawl up the stairs and go down the slide by myself. I've been saying, "Nana," all the time.

Mama picked out a new toy for me from my cousin, Isla, using a gift certificate she gave me at Christmas time. I can't wait to show it to you once the photos upload.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I don't like it either when my teeth hurt. Take good care of them. Glad you are feeling better and can't wait to see your new toy you bought.