Wednesday, January 06, 2010

So many new things....

Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Tubbs for this cute and warm outfit and Nanny for the slippers! It's cold here. I've had a runny nose for a week and Mama hasn't let me outside for a long time.
Grandma H. bought me this cute bowl and spoon for Christmas! Thank you!
I am learning so many new things every day! Here are some of them:
1. Mama sings and plays "low notes" and "high notes" on the piano and I play along and know the difference. I know how to clap in quarter notes and I love to bang on anything to make a drum noise!
2. I can pull out all the wipes and Kleenex tissues from the box. I can put them all back. I know what it means to "take out" and "put back."
3. I know the difference between the words Mama and Daddy. If Mama tells me to give something to Daddy, I take it to him. If Daddy tells me to give something to Mama, I take it to her.
4. I know how to pick out a book from my pile if Mama starts to read it out loud. I love turning all the pages.
5. I can walk aroud the house all by myself and I love to step on Mama or Daddy to get higher. I've crawled onto the sofa using them as a stair step.
6. If anybody in the house eats peant butter, I want some, too. I can't get enough of it. If there is something else on my plate, and someone is eating peanut butter, I won't eat it until I get some peanut butter first.
7. If I see someone talking on a cell phone, I'll hold my hand up to my ears and pretend I'm talking, too. I've called Nanny, Rebekah, Daddy, and Grandpa H. all by myself using speed dials.
8. I know where Mama's belly button is and I know where to find mine, too. I know where to find my head and fingers and toes and nose.
9. I help Mama pull out all the clothes from the laundry. She puts it in the basket and I take out each piece before she folds it.
10. I make funny bubbly sounds with my lips and mouth.
11. I love to tear paper. If Mama is cutting coupons, I get the leftovers and tear the paper into little bits.

1 comment:

Deb said...

WOW Robert...I don't even know half of the things that you do. That's great!

Hope you feel better. Your nose looks a little red...like Ruldoph. It's cold here, too!

Sending you warm hugs~~~~