Thursday, December 03, 2009

Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Jen




Mama is just getting around to blogging about last weekend. She's had 2 long rehearsals and lots of practicing! The big concert days is on my birthday.
I helped Mama put our fake Christmas tree up (sorry MI folks!) with the ornaments. I like to take the ornaments off and give them to Mama. I finished reading through my children's Bible before my 1st birthday! I read one story a day and the book was over 300 pages long (OK, so half of the pages were pictures).
I have been walking a lot! I can walk everywhere. Sometimes I slip and bang my head.
I just wanted to tell Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Jen - THANK YOU! Thanks for coming to my party, for the cool books and clothes, and for always being so nice to me.
I'll blog about Grandpa and give more pictures from my party soon.



1 comment:

Deb said...

Shhh...don't tell anyone in MI but we have a fake tree, too.