Tuesday, September 08, 2009

My Trip to NY


Coasters ice cream shop!

Rams at the Buffalo zoo.






Grandpa and Grandma babysat a blind dog while I was there.


TGI Fridays for dinner.


Playing with Grandma.

Grandpa pushed me around in the laundry basket.


Uncle Jeremy, Emilie, and me.


Grandma H. gave me a toothbrush and stickers. (She is a dental hygienist.)




I have lots of teeth!!!






We left home at 4:50AM Saturday morning to fly into Buffalo. It was dark outside for the AM pics at the CLT airport! We had a layover at the JFK airport and asked to switch to an earlier flight into BUF! Grandpa picked us up and we ate lunch at the mall as we waited for our luggage to arrive on the later flight. We saw Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Jen, and their niece, Emilie. We ate ice cream at Coasters and I met the Tubbs there. Sunday we went to church at the chapel. Monday, Grandpa drove us to the zoo - $1 admission!! We met the Peters at TGI Fridays at night. The weekend went by fast!



I loved the talking animals at the JFK airport.

No comments: