Monday, September 14, 2009






I can turn light switches on and off now. I laugh when the lights turn on. Mama took some pictures of me before bed time last night when I was playing in Mama and Daddy's bed. They play with me before I have to go to bed. Sometimes I get so excited that I bite Mama. Friday night I bit her really hard on the cheek and she wasn't too happy about it. I'm more careful now. It was dark in the room and Mama tried the night scene function on the camera so some of the pictures turned out pretty wacky. I have been so good for Daddy at church when Mama is rehearsing and playing for the services. I never cried yesterday and I had a long afternoon nap before night church. In fact, I had to wear my PJs to night church since I was still sleeping when it was time to go. I got to see Uncle Daniel, Aunt Candice, and Oli on Saturday night when they came over for dinner. Oil licked me on the face!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Thanks Robert for making my Monday smile.