Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mom's Trifle for Labor Day Pot-luck

Fun in Traverse City at BD's Mongolian BBQ and the Traverse City Bay. (Jason bought that boat for me... ha!)









Jason and I have had a great time in Manton! We're getting ready for all the Labor Day festivities. If you have a chance, check out Mom's blog to see all the wonderful pictures from the surprise shower that the generous ladies at Rollins Church gave me on Thursday night. I know why they call it a SHOWER! Here are some of the definitions of the word "shower":
(1) a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you;
(2) lavish: expend profusely;
(3) a sudden downpour;
(4) to provide abundantly with;
(5) a party of friends assembled to present gifts.
I felt so humbled to receive so many wonderful things from friends and family for the coming baby! Now we just have to wait for the baby!!

No comments: