Tuesday, August 05, 2008

CRIB!






Last Thursday I bought a used crib and changing table from a lady in Columbia who was selling her baby things on craigslist. Rebekah was able to go with me to pick them up! Jason put the crib together that night. Fun! I have also received some wonderful things for the baby: an adorable baby boy whale and "snow baby" outfit, Pooh animals, and a book from Mom and Dad Lanning (along with other things!), a soft prayer book from Mrs. White in Michigan, baby books and diaries from Sheri, a sleeping positioner from Godfreys in Michigan, a cute Clemson Tiger shirt from Daniel and Candice, and a baby blanket from Mom and Dad Hildebrand! It's so fun to go by the room and think there will be a baby soon!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Cool stuff, Liz! Cute outfits! And your new blog layout looks great!!

Deb said...

I'll be adding to that list soon. I think I've forgot how to shop for a boy. Everyone has been having girls. The last little guy was Micah! I just became a great Aunt to a girl!

Nancy said...

What a beautiful crib and start to Baby Hildebrand's room! FUN!
There will be a lot added soon....