Saturday, May 31, 2008

First South Carolina Piano Recital!








Well, it was I who planned a piano recital on my anniversary :), but I was so pleased how all the kids did! Rebekah and Ben and Brock came for the day and they were such a blessing to help with the reception afterwards!

Brock is so big now! He runs like the wind, speaks big words, makes you laugh with funny expressions, eats a huge variety of food, plays hard forever without taking a break (I really don't know how Rebekah does it all day!), and says goodbye with great big bear hugs. We've got great nephews!

Rebekah was able to snap a few pictures for me. The cute doggie cake is from Mom and Dad via Godfrey's Lexus delivery. I was given some beautiful flowers.

1 comment:

Deb said...

What fun! Would have loved to been there.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We celebrate 36tomorrow!