Saturday, July 07, 2007

Saturday Mornings...
What's better than sleeping in and going out for donuts?












Picking your own raspberries, of course! It's all-you-can-(EAT)-pick at Blake's farm in Almont. We had a lot of fun seeing the Whites and their 2 cool kids. Matt was going to drive us home but his parents decided he'd better have a nap instead.




Guess what this pile of rubbish is going to be?
STARBUCKS in LAPEER!
Jason's already waiting in line....
I'm getting a little more creative with veggies! Look at this stir-fry, Rach & Matt. I even have bean sprouts and pea pods.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I remember, way back, when Mr. L. planted radishes. We had more than we could ever eat in a life time. I mentioned that I didn't realize he liked them so well. His reply, "I don't. I just thought it was fun to watch them grow!"

Your stir-fry looked yummy!