Saturday, July 21, 2007

29 & 30




My wonderful older sister, Rachel, just turned 30!! I love the picture, Rachel!

Three days later, that makes me 29!

Today Jason took me to BD's Mongolian BBQ to celebrate my 29th b-day! We got a free birthday stir-fry and chocolate sundae.












Sorry for the sideways pictures. I didn't have time to turn them around.













I'll have more celebrations tomorrow at Gull Lake with my wonderful family!

Here are a few more pictures from music camp. Each day I was so busy that I forgot to take pictures while the kids were there!

2 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Happy Birthday Liz!! We LOVE you and hope it's been the best day EVER!

Deb said...

Happy Birthday! I noticed we made sure to mention that Rachel was OLDER! Cute! Hope you had a great time with everyone at Gull Lake.