Monday, October 11, 2010

Dear Aunt Rebekah, Brock, and Evie,



I love visiting you! I always have such fun. Thanks for taking us to the pumpkin patch. You're always nice to share your toys, goldfish crackers, and goodies with me. Aunt Rebekah - thanks for always picking out great clothes and toys for me. I love my new slide. Brock - you are really good with crayons and paints. Thanks for the pictures you made for us. They are on our fridge. Evie - you are very petite compared to me, but you can sing really well. I love to listen to you talk and sing on your blog. Thanks for the great fall dessert you made for us, Aunt Rebekah. Mama ate the 2nd piece before we were 15 minutes away. Daddy wished he could have had some, but it was all gone when we got home!



Love,

Robert

1 comment:

Deb said...

What a nice note your wrote Robert. I wish more people would learn from you and the importance of a "Thank You" note.