Friday, June 04, 2010

Pictures from Uncle Daniel and Aunt Candice!


Last night Mama and Daddy had their first date night since I was born! They had an appreciation dinner with some church friends so they asked Uncle Daniel and Aunt Candice to play with me! I got to throw pennies in the fountain, walk around shops, go out to eat, and get my pictures "made" by my very talented Aunt Candice.


Aunt Candice is pregnant and due in November! On Monday I'll find out if I'm going to have a boy cousin or a girl cousin. I'll be happy with either because I like girls and I have lots of fun playing with boys.







Thank you for taking these pictures, Aunt Candice, and for sharing them with Mama! She loves them!!! I had a lot of fun with you. Maybe we can hang out again soon!
(If you'd like to see other photos by Aunt Candice and Uncle Daniel, go to http://thebeautifulmess.com. They do amazing work!)

1 comment:

Deb said...

What a fun day for you. I use to love hanging out with my Aunt & Uncle, too. I wish I could take good pixs like your Aunt Candice does.