Tuesday, June 02, 2009

My trip to visit Godfreys!


















Dear Mama,
I hate car seats. I hate long car trips. I never will. Nothing will comfort me when I am in the back seat and you are in the front seat. Not even 15 of my favorite toys or books, the radio, a blanket, or happy words/singing can soothe me. I cried the whole hour and 45 minutes in the car (both ways!) just to prove my point. Even when you stop to take me out and give me a break, I will start to cry when you put me back! I do like to visit Aunt Rebekah and my cousins, however, so I'm sure I'll try the long, pathetic car ride again at some point.
Hey, Mama, can you tell everyone that I'm bigger than Evie now... and that I like Aunt Rebekah.... and that Brock is so cool driving his jeep? Maybe he'll let me drive it when I'm 2.
Love,
Robert

1 comment:

Heather Dear said...

My kids always screamed the whole way on car rides too. No matter how often we stopped or what we did. . .Hopefully Robert will give you peace soon.