Thursday, April 30, 2009






Grandpa Hildebrand is coming on Saturday! I will get to see him for the first time. Then on Monday, Uncle John and Aunt Susan will be here! Mama is getting menus and food prepared and the house is all ready, too.

New happenings....
  • I have been taking naps in my crib in MY room now and I like to sleep on my tummy. Last Thursday and Friday night I just refused to sleep on my back and kept Daddy and Mama up the whole night. They finally let me sleep on my tummy after the doctor said it was OK.
    I can put my whole foot in my mouth now. I like to do it when Mama takes me for a walk.
  • It is HOT here. I'm not used to this hot weather. I don't like walking much anymore. Mama ends up carrying me near the end of the walk.
  • The pool opens this weekend. Maybe I will go and stick my feet in the water!
  • I still don't like to ride in the car! It is the only time I'm fussy.
  • I love the cell phone. I like to hear Nanny's voice. How does she fit inside the little phone?
  • I started playing the low notes on the piano when Mama is holding me during piano lessons and not looking. I have surprised a few students!
  • I learned that Mama has hair and that if I pull really hard, it comes out!
  • I give Daddy kisses now, too!

No comments: