Thursday, March 26, 2009





































I have been having a great time in Michigan with Nanny and Papa Lanning in Manton! Mama said she hasn't been able to blog since her camera doesn't download pictures into the Lannings' computer. Nanny has been taking great pictures and putting them on her blog. (Check here for pictures!) I was PERFECT on the airplane flights! Mama said I slept the whole time. We got to spend Friday night with the Whites and we loved seeing them again. They drove us to Birch Run where Nanny and Papa drove us the rest of the way. I saw all of Mama's friends at Nanny and Papa's 25th Surprise Anniversary party at church. They have been at Rollins 25 years! I sleep until 8:30AM in the mornings since it is so dark here. Mama and Daddy have been shooting baskets for the first time in a year and a half! Daddy has made 4 half court shots already and Mama made 41 free throws in a row but I started crying so she missed the next one. Nanny makes me laugh all the time and Papa plays peek-a-boo with me. Aunt Mary came for lunch today and I had fun sitting on her lap. I got to see Uncle Jerry and Aunt Connie, Uncle Maury, and a lot of church friends who saw me for the first time! Nanny and Papa gave us a wonderful Easter basket! I got such fun things! I'll show them on a video soon. I've been to Cadillac, choir practice, AWANA, and tonight I get to go to a baby shower. I love having Daddy home all day and so does Mama!!!! Mama will add more pictures when we return home.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Robert, I am so thrilled that I got to meet you. It has been fun hearing about all the fun things you have done while being at Grandpa & Grandma's house. It was good to see your Mommy & Daddy again, too. They look so happy! Have a fun flight back home. We'll miss you! Thank goodness for blog sites. :-)

Love YOU!