Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm a big boy now!

Is Robert really almost 11 weeks old? Every day has been such pure joy. I couldn't help but try on this cute baseball outfit from Alice Browne (I think). The adorable shoes are from Aunt Rebekah. Play ball! (After a nap, of course.) Daddy specifically said I need to work on rolling over during the day, so Mama does her best to help me in the mornings.

P.S. By the end of this week I will have listened to 18 piano students. I usually sleep through them, but Mama says I grimace and wiggle in my sleep when the student makes too many mistakes! I know how it's supposed to be played!

1 comment:

Deb said...

No, I can't believe that he'll be 11 weeks old already. Seems like we were just having the baby shower for him.

Great pixs of Jason's birthday. That b/w of Brock on the steps is really good!