Monday, November 10, 2008

My weekend with lots of kids!!









































Saturday I had a piano recital with over 40 students playing. Some students played trios and some duets, and all played solos. It was fun to see everyone there! So many moms were gracious to bring "eats" for the little reception afterwards. I wonder when the next one will be....??? I have just 29 days left until my due date.... wow! I took a few pictures during the prelude. Not all the students made it into the picture at the end.

Sunday morning, the Calvary children's choirs sang at church. I help with the 1st and 2nd graders (the first two rows of kids). We average 20-25. They are always such an encouragement to me! We are now preparing for the Christmas concert, although I probably won't be able to be it!

1 comment:

Deb said...

What fun that looked like to attend.