Monday, October 20, 2008

Surprise mail









I think my mom is the most thoughtful and generous mom. She has a thousand things to do throughout her day, but she always has time to e-mail us each morning, to answer the phone any time of the day, and to plan ahead to surprise us with such nice and fun things.



It was a great surprise to receive a huge box in the mail today from Dad and Mom! There were three gifts with name tags on each one! Thanks so much, Dad and Mom!! It was fun to receive it today, especially since Jason is away at the ACC Conference in Seattle. (I used to use the orange Halloween bucket to trick or treat when I was younger! It was stuffed with candy for Jason!)



1 comment:

Deb said...

It is amazing what your Mom can do in a day. What fun for you! I deeply treasure her friendship.

Happy Fall!!