Thursday, September 18, 2008

Evie Marie Godfrey....







I had such fun spending a full day and morning with my darling nephew Brock as we patiently waited for THE call from Rebekah & Ben that baby Evie was born! What pure joy to take Brock to see them at the hospital a few hours after the baby was born! Brock and I had fun that morning shopping, playing "tent", coloring a picture for the baby, playing cars, reading lots of books, and taking an early morning walk. He says so many words and surprised me by saying "TJ Maxx" and "Publix!" He kept saying, "Micah" and is excited for Nanny and Papa and Aunt Rachel and Micah to come. Rebekah looked absolutely fantastic just an hour after her delivery! The baby was already eating, opening her eyes, and opening her mouth. Brock and I had fun playing peek-a-boo in Rebekah's room with the sliding curtain; the nurses were very helpful and kind. I was sad to leave this morning! Brock was going to go to the zoo!


No comments: