Friday, November 16, 2007

THANKSGIVING IN TEGA CAY!

If I get a little depressed because we just moved and I'm searching for work, I just start to list the things I am thankful for....

...Jason!!!!!
...my family & relatives
...the chance to fly to Taiwan to see Rachel, Matt, and MICAH
...2 adorable nephews
...warmer weather and sunshine in the Carolinas
...wonderful friends who keep in touch even when we move
...piano/organ/all music
...the public library where I can check e-mail free of charge
...Our Savoir, Jesus, the Bible, and the freedoms we have in the United States

Happy Thanksgiving!
We'll be flying to Taiwan the day before Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Deb said...

As exciting as it is in moving, it does get a little over whelming. It was two years ago we moved back to Michigan. What a blessing it is, tho, to move where there is family.

Have a wonderful trip to see Rachel, Matt, & Micah. How exciting!

And Happy Thanksgiving! You two are one of our many blessings! We Love You Both!

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

We are thankful for the both of you too! We're so glad you both are in the Carolinas and SO close.