Friday, June 08, 2007

Our day starts at 7:30 PM....








Is there ever enough time in the day? I don't seem to be able to keep up with my blog!
Jason and I always look forard to 6 PM... since Jason arrives home from work and we can eat dinner together and finally get some errands done! Lately we've been going to some church men's softball games at night. It's fun for me because I get to talk to people!
Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy! Notice how much my plants are growing!
The homemade brownies (one set was Rachel's recipe) turned out great on two occassions.... the ones with the candles were for our anniversary lunch. The huge portabella mushrooms tasted great on the grill!



Jason's office friends came over for lunch today! I made a bundt came with my new bundt cake pan that I received for my birthday last year! It turned out perfectly.

Last but not least, my friend Sheri is truly a generous, kind, funny, and thoughtful person!!! She's not only kind to those she knows, but she thinks of their siblings! She brought us a pack & play, a car seat, a high chair, and a dozen organic baby food jars so that Brock can have a great time in Lapeer! We can't wait for you to come, Reba, Ben, and especially BROCK! Can I feed him?

2 comments:

Ben and Rebekah said...

What a fun post, Liz! Your cake looks AMAZING and so beautiful on the crystal! I love the pics of the room we get to stay in. Brock will love being fed by his Auntie Liz! :)

Rachel said...

cool pics, Liz!
Which brownie recipe did you use? I have about 12 different brownie recipes!! :)
And those portabella mushrooms look FAB. I LOVE MUSHROOMS! I guess i'm just a fungus kind of gal. :) ha ha