Sunday, February 11, 2007

Early Birthday Celebrations!






After a busy day of accompanying high school soloists in Flint from 8AM-4PM, we decided to make a fun trip to Birch Run & Frankenmuth!
Jason's 28th birthday is on February 20th and I needed to get him some gifts! We found a great belt and some winter gloves.
It's become a tradition to go to Frankenmuth each February and get the famous Zehnder's free birthday club chicken dinner! As you can see, we split the ice cream and I enjoyed a frosted cookie! Yum!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, Liz, looks like fun! How I wish I could visit Frankenmuth sometime!!

We'll be getting Jason's birthday gift in Hawaii. :) Yay!

(It may be a little late, though...)

Deb said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Know exactly the place you were eating at. Thanks for recommending that to us a few months back.

Forever Young...

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

YUM! Reminds me of our visit with you guys there...GREAT chicken dinners!