Thursday, December 28, 2006

GO BANANAS!

Thanks to Mom and Dad Lanning and our Uncle Jerry & Aunt Connie, we were generously given a Canon PowerShot A530 Digital Camera! Wow! We still can't believe it! We may need a week of vacation to read the manual! So far, we've taken 5 pictures.... kind of random, but hopefully you'll enjoy them.

The Michigan blanket that Jason is holding up is a fun Christmas gift from Rachel!

About the bananas......
Have you ever bought bananas for 10 cents a pound? I did yesterday at Kroger.... and ended up with 7
2! I froze a bunch of them because they make great milk shakes!

I was given a bunch of snowmen decorations for Christmas presents from my piano students. They brighten up the apartment! Now we just need snow...




5 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

YAY for the new camera!! I know that you two will SO enjoy having it...and it's so fun to be able to send pix of what you are doing to family...

I have a feeling you're going to be a great photographer!

Happy New Year!

Nancy said...

What fun you are having with the camera! Those pictures are great...keep them coming!

Nancy said...

I can't believe you got all those bananas....whew! I love all those snowmen! How cute!

Deb said...

WOW! What a great gift! FUN! Mr. L & I are still trying to learn how to use ours. Sorry we missed seeing you over Christmas but our kids were here. They just left today. :-(

You can freeze bananas???

Rachel said...

Liz---I love all your pictures! I'm sooo glad you got a digital camera! Keep posting your pics! :)

Your sweet rolls look fabulous---I'm so impressed!

Wish I could get bananas that cheaply!