Saturday, September 16, 2006

Just can't seem to keep up....

What a busy month September is! On Thursday I added another 5 students to my piano schedule. I actually have 47 on a weekly basis and another 10 or more on a bi-weekly basis. Whew! So if I don't blog much until Saturdays, you know the reason why!

I actually awoke at 4 this morning wide awake ... probably because we went to bed so early (at 9:30 PM!) Friday night! So... since some Sunday School students requested sweet rolls this week, I got them going at 5 AM and finished at 7:20. They sure made the house smell great.

Today we are going to watch some football games with the Whites and then go to a Junior High hayride/potluck night! We always look forward to church on Sundays.... this week the schedule includes Sunday School class, children's choir rehearsal (for the upcoming missions conference), an afternoon nap, and night church with the late night missions meetings! (And the meeting really does go until 10 PM!)

3 comments:

Deb said...

9:30 Bedtime...that's old people's time. Ha-Ha!
Sounds like a great weekend for you two. Looking forward to seeing you soon. We just might have to celebrate with ice cream!

Nancy said...

I can't believe how many piano students you have! I'm worn out just reading about it! So thankful you ENJOY what you do!!!

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Don't feel bad for going to bed early...I just can't function on less than 8 hours of sleep...

WOW! Do you schedule in a lunch between all of your students?!?!